Michael Huemer is a professor of philosophy at the University of Colorado, Boulder. He specializes in ethics and epistemology.
Huemer is perhaps best known for his defense of ethical intuitionism, the claim that we have motivating intuitive awareness of real ethical truths.
- “Probability and Coherence Justification” (1997)
- “The Problem of Memory Knowledge” (1999)
- Skepticism and the Veil of Perception (2001)
- “Sense Data” (2009)
- Ethical Intuitionism (2005)
- “In Defence of Repugnance” (2008)
- “Explanationist Aid for the Theory of Inductive Logic” (2009)
Name: Michael Huemer
Degrees: Ph.D. (Rutgers University, 1998)
BA (UC, Berkeley, 1992)